Thursday, January 10, 2013

Girls' Generation Grabs First Victory with "I Got A Boy" on "M! Countdown"


Girls' Generation grabs their first win on Mnet's music show, "M! Countdown" with "I Got A Boy".

On January 10th, the recent broadcast of Mnet's "M! Countdown", the girls continue their promotion of their new album with another powerful performance of, "Dancing Queen" and "I Got A Boy". The girls eventually crowned as top chart of the show with, "I Got A Boy" and grabs first victory since the comeback.

The girls triumphed over Baek Jiyoung's "I Hate It" and Sunny Hill's "Goodbye to Romance". The show also performed some great stages from Kpop artists like, Speed, Boyfriend, Glam, Airplane, Hello Venus, Big Star, A Prince, December and Kim So Jung.

Check it out Girls' Generation performance below.




Source+Photo: Newsen

No comments:

Post a Comment